A common misperception of staff assessments, alignment and structure is that these processes are simply efforts to downsize or re-staff an organization. Rather, PMA would argue that an ongoing evaluation of organizational needs actually empowers a more effective staff development. Staff goals should align with the executive and board leadership’s vision while departments should be […]
Tag Archives: recruitment
You are here: Home » recruitment
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @donaldjonas: What is the most effective way to help those w limited resources establish + maintain good health? intherings.org 1 day ago
- RT @agreennonprofit: Who Is Giving the Most? - goo.gl/42f6QR via @veritusgroup 2 days ago
- Looking forward to the NC Philanthropy Conference on 08/20. Register today! @NCPhilConf ow.ly/P0y10 2 days ago
- RT @Philanthropy411: How reducing your expectations can actually make you a better philanthropist dld.bz/d8BhC 3 days ago
- RT @capacitycanada: 3 Ways To Manage Volunteers And Get Work Done @Tech_Impact #nonprofit #volunteerism bit.ly/1GI4f8s 4 days ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.