For many years, corporate philanthropy consisted of presenting oversized checks to nonprofits without a great amount of conversation surrounding the benefits of the investment for either side. While corporations don’t participate in philanthropic endeavors strictly for capital gain or social exposure, they do have a responsibility to their shareholders and the employees to make responsible […]
Tag Archives: local community
You are here: Home » local community
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @TriadBizJournal: Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust launches $30M-plus early childhood initiative bizj.us/1iim7q 22 hours ago
- RT @thewhinydonor Notice your donors' giving patterns Don't make me jump through hoops designed for YOUR convenience twitter.com/bloomerangTech… 1 day ago
- Thanks to AFP NC Triad for hosting Patton's presentation on 4 Keys to Advancing Your Nonprofit Career today. ow.ly/QcgAK 1 day ago
- PMA's Wendy Fu is in Los Angeles attending the @LA2015 Special Olympics World Games. Check out the photos ow.ly/Q7XqS #LA2015 3 days ago
- Register for NC Planned Giving Council's Navigating the Changing Philanthropic Tides @UNCWilmington - 08/27/15 goo.gl/pkorHP 3 days ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.