Each month, the PMA Blog will feature a past/current client that is making exceptional progress in advancing its mission and vision. The showcased client will typically exhibit strategies that are timely and speak to challenges and opportunities facing us all. This month’s Client Spotlight is Foothills Area Family YMCA (YMCA), based in Seneca, S.C. and […]
Tag Archives: communication updates
You are here: Home » communication updates
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @SteveSmithFDN: Limited noon-2 tix available at the door for today's bowling event at @TenParkLanes! 5 hours ago
- RT @Philanthropy: How many of America's biggest philanthropists can you name? Hint: start w/ #tech moguls... ow.ly/JHv1L #phil50 20 hours ago
- RT @pndblog: RT @TidesCommunity: Foundation Board Compensation: To Pay or Not to Pay? ow.ly/JxOYC #philanthropy 23 hours ago
- RT @Seed20CLT: Big thanks to @tbatten1 @theobserver for sharing the impact #SEED20 + #CLT #nonprofits #socents charlotteobserver.com/opinion/opn-co… 1 day ago
- MT @WPIinsights: @IUPhilanthropy releases #Philanthropy outlook that predicts future giving: bit.ly/1wj46RH 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.