Attracting talented staff members is a challenge for all nonprofit organizations. Recruiting exceptional talent requires an analysis of the staff structure and an understanding of what motivates applicants to apply. Patton McDowell & Associates (PMA) engages in search initiatives, focusing on executive, development, marketing and finance positions in the nonprofit sector. The following executive search positions […]
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @IUPhilanthropy: Building a Culture of #Philanthropy with @bloomerangTech and Jamie Levy - bloomerang.co/blog/video-bui… 10 hours ago
- What's the Best Way to Break the Cycle of Poverty? via @DonaldJonas @CareRingNC ow.ly/KSUKp 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: International House Seeks Executive Director ow.ly/Koxiu @Intlhouse #nonprofitjobs #charlotte #nonprofit 14 hours ago
- RT @AFPAdvNW Thoughts on The State of Storytelling in #Nonprofit Sector? Take @vanessaechase & @Network4Good's survey svy.mk/1BM6KAF 1 day ago
- RT @evolveCMO: 2015 #Nonprofit Employment Survey is out. #Goodnews is nonprofits are the 3rd largest employer in US buff.ly/1DCPxR3 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.