Call it a changing of the guard or just restlessness, but 2011 featured increased turnover at many of the Charlotte region’s nonprofit organizations. Following several years of stasis in the wake of the economic downturn, volunteer and staff leaders heightened the assessment of their human resources and started making changes. On the other side, staff […]
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @NFPLeadership: 6 ways for your board of trustees to deal w/ gender bias & embrace equity bit.ly/1DsIGE4 #leadership #nonprofit 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our latest PMA Spotlight: Clark’s Career & Recent Work Revolve Around Children ow.ly/LHxgX #fundraising #charlotte 7 hours ago
- RT @npquarterly: Is the newest trend to create #nonprofits w/ little oversight to do the business of gov units? hubs.ly/y0JZRk0 21 hours ago
- RT @roundCause: Good Advice for New Fundraisers | @Philanthropy buff.ly/1DYa2qe #NonProfit #GrantChat 1 day ago
- Don't forget to vote for @AFPIHQ's 2015 National Philanthropy Day Honorees ow.ly/Ll85m 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.