Based on the views of 1,148 people who plan to give during the holidays as well as a sampling of all American adults, holiday giving this year will surpass $48-billion from more than 170 million American donors. Online contributions alone are growing by 30 percent to more than $6-billion. Seventy-four percent of American adults will […]
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @poliSW: Waiting for unicorns: The supply and demand of diversity and inclusion buff.ly/17LqjSn #nonprofit #MacroSW 14 hours ago
- RT @BridgespanGroup: 7 habits of highly effective #nonprofit organizations bit.ly/1LJvNuf @LeapofReason http://t.co/gwGNlJVDvd 16 hours ago
- RT @CareRingNC: Event Alert: MedLink presents a speaker & panel discussion on Medicaid expansion on 3/10, noon. bit.ly/1Bzry3k 19 hours ago
- PMA enjoying Strike Out Domestic Violence event with Steve Smith @stevesmithfdn ow.ly/i/8P9R1 #CHARLOTTE 2 days ago
- RT @SteveSmithFDN: Limited noon-2 tix available at the door for today's bowling event at @TenParkLanes! 3 days ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.