Forbes has released its Top 200 Largest Charities list for the year. The top 10 alone received $45 billion in contributions during their most recent reported year. Even with such large numbers, average donations to the 200 fell a sharp 11 percent to $211 million each. A key trend to pay attention to? Big charities […]
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @pndblog: .@AuburnU Announces $57 Million Gift From Alumni owl.li/LSuGl #highered #philanthropy #AL 2 hours ago
- RT @MLInnovations: Checkout my all-time most read post: Can a #Nonprofit Return a Donor's Gift? michaelrosensays.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/can… 7 hours ago
- RT @NFPLeadership: 6 ways for your board of trustees to deal w/ gender bias & embrace equity bit.ly/1DsIGE4 #leadership #nonprofit 12 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our latest PMA Spotlight: Clark’s Career & Recent Work Revolve Around Children ow.ly/LHxgX #fundraising #charlotte 14 hours ago
- RT @npquarterly: Is the newest trend to create #nonprofits w/ little oversight to do the business of gov units? hubs.ly/y0JZRk0 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.