Starting a new job is a daunting task for most employees and includes understanding the key issues that need to be addressed within an organization. While an employee spends the majority of time learning new responsibilities, processes and technology, the organization is expected to function and operate “business as usual.” In Mark Egan’s book, The […]
Tag Archives: The First 90 Days
You are here: Home » The First 90 Days
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Check out the Top 5 Reasons to Attend the @PPPphilanthropy #2014NCPP in Anaheim in October. ow.ly/yqY9t #philanthropy 13 hours ago
- Don't forget PMA Consulting can help you with your next Executive & Development search ow.ly/yE6Rr #nonprofit #charlotte 17 hours ago
- Join Dr. Sparks & Dr. Repede for this 3-day seminar on Transformational Leadership & Change - 08/20-22 @McCollSchool ow.ly/zHmP4 1 day ago
- Still thinking about getting your CFRE? Not too late to sign up for the CFRE review course 8/12-8/13 See you there! ow.ly/zvdHE 1 day ago
- Great keynote address yesterday by Jesse Cureton of @NovantHealth for @BethlehemCTRCLT's 3rd Annual "Laugh's, Lunch, & Legacy" Luncheon 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.