Starting a new job is a daunting task for most employees and includes understanding the key issues that need to be addressed within an organization. While an employee spends the majority of time learning new responsibilities, processes and technology, the organization is expected to function and operate “business as usual.” In Mark Egan’s book, The […]
Tag Archives: tactical plan
You are here: Home » tactical plan
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @NonProfitTimes: New #blog by Niki Jagpal: Funding Imbalances Continue In The Arts bit.ly/1a4qOEP #nonprofit #philanthropy 1 hour ago
- Congrats on the great work! RT @CltFamHousing: W/support from @BofA_Community we'll rapidly rehouse 300 homeless families this yr. 2 hours ago
- A ton of great info! RT @GuideStarUSA How social media can bring your #nonprofit new donors & volunteers owl.li/rEpDF via @NTENorg 3 hours ago
- RT @cischarlotte: #SharetheJoy by making a donation or purchasing our joyful CIS holiday cards by a CIS student! ow.ly/rDr3B... 4 hours ago
- RT @HospiceCLT: Really great read - Hospice helps make Dad's final ride a smooth one: ht.ly/rDz6L 20 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.