A common misperception of staff assessments, alignment and structure is that these processes are simply efforts to downsize or re-staff an organization. Rather, PMA would argue that an ongoing evaluation of organizational needs actually empowers a more effective staff development. Staff goals should align with the executive and board leadership’s vision while departments should be […]
Tag Archives: recruitment
You are here: Home » recruitment
Search Our Blog
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers May 20, 2013
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration May 10, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Identifying Talent: Nonprofit Development Professionals December 20, 2011
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is a buzz word in philanthropy right now...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] and great success. As Patton McDowell &a...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] has wisdom from lessons learned and grea...
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Have you signed up for our blog? We cover topics like strategy, talent and development for nonprofits 2-3X a week. ow.ly/ldBHv 12 hours ago
- Another example of potential collaboration in the #nonprofit community in Western North Carolina. ow.ly/lcTtn via @asheville 13 hours ago
- Happy Tuesday to our new followers! @A_McReynolds @kirstenbullock @GaAccountantCPA @ITfactormediapr @Proth73 15 hours ago
- Kudos to @Philanthropy 4 continually providing quality resources to their constituents through weekly live discussions. Thank U! #missionfun 15 hours ago
- "It is amazing what people will tell us when we're truly interested in them as human beings, not as a means to our ends!" @marcapitman... 16 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.