A common misperception of staff assessments, alignment and structure is that these processes are simply efforts to downsize or re-staff an organization. Rather, PMA would argue that an ongoing evaluation of organizational needs actually empowers a more effective staff development. Staff goals should align with the executive and board leadership’s vision while departments should be […]
Tag Archives: organizational needs
You are here: Home » organizational needs
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @CHARITYNATION: NONPROFITS: How to Raise More Money by Connecting Donors Who Have Shared Interests bit.ly/19nGK3T #Nonprofit 55 minutes ago
- RT @nonprofitsvc: According to the NCCS, more than 1.5 million #nonprofit organizations are registered in the U.S. http://t.co/nokufZkR4m 2 hours ago
- RT @cschoolsNC: Citizen Schools to launch Expanded Day Educator Residency. RFP from partner organizations now open. bit.ly/19hpZsK 2 hours ago
- RT @GiveChing: Relationships between #nonprofit managers & board should be give & take #engage ow.ly/rryLU via @NonProfitTimes 4 hours ago
- RT @nonprofitbridge: Before you ask constituents to help your nonprofit, ask questions first @FRSuccess @jeffjowdy ow.ly/rG4uZ 5 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.