Always changing, technology is rapidly becoming central to fundraising strategy. Three areas of technology play heavily – data management, mass communication and gift processing. Below are four tips for how staff can keep up on these nonprofit and fundraising trends. 1. Create a technology awareness strategy: According to Brian J. Nichelson, Founder of TechMatters Institute […]
Tag Archives: magazines
You are here: Home » magazines
Search Our Blog
- Charlotte Catholic High School Seeks Director of Advancement May 22, 2013
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers May 20, 2013
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration May 10, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Identifying Talent: Nonprofit Development Professionals December 20, 2011
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is a buzz word in philanthropy right now...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] and great success. As Patton McDowell &a...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] has wisdom from lessons learned and grea...
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Save the Date! National Philanthropy Day in Charlotte. November 13, 2013 at Westin Charlotte. ow.ly/isN3k #nonprofit #npd2013 1 hour ago
- RT @prograntwriter: Protip: You must show some results of impact in your #grantwriting to be competitive. #nonprofit 3 hours ago
- Happy Wednesday to our new followers! @helices @ICTCoordinators @AffirmYourLife @CharlotteNCgov @cb_Cause #thankyou 4 hours ago
- Thanks to all those who attend @JoshCFRE session on Fundraising & Donor Relations today in Columbia, SC. #nonprofit #consulting 5 hours ago
- Utilize a marketing assessment audit to understand consumer impressions. @JoshCFRE #nonprofit #fundraising #donorrelations 6 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.