For many years, corporate philanthropy consisted of presenting oversized checks to nonprofits without a great amount of conversation surrounding the benefits of the investment for either side. While corporations don’t participate in philanthropic endeavors strictly for capital gain or social exposure, they do have a responsibility to their shareholders and the employees to make responsible […]
Tag Archives: local community
You are here: Home » local community
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Great post by @derrickfeldmann - Is Your Nonprofit Ready to Play a Leading Role? ow.ly/zsp3k 14 hours ago
- Check out NCPGC's August Meeting on 08/28: "Go See People: Securing more and better face to face visits" ow.ly/zsmMe #nonprofit 17 hours ago
- Check out the PMA Consulting website for our latest Executive & Development searches? ow.ly/yE6Rr #nonprofit #charlotte 19 hours ago
- RT @GailPerrync: "No one we know has money!" What to do? Zen of Raising Money from Individual Donors @AndreaKihlstedt ow.ly/y1fqi 1 day ago
- RT @GuideStarUSA: Justin Bieber vs. the Gates Foundation wp.me/p2fHhO-1sg 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.