For many years, corporate philanthropy consisted of presenting oversized checks to nonprofits without a great amount of conversation surrounding the benefits of the investment for either side. While corporations don’t participate in philanthropic endeavors strictly for capital gain or social exposure, they do have a responsibility to their shareholders and the employees to make responsible […]
Tag Archives: local community
You are here: Home » local community
Search Our Blog
- Foundation For The Carolinas Announces New Hires May 24, 2013
- Charlotte Catholic High School Seeks Director of Advancement May 22, 2013
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers May 20, 2013
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Two Words Can Work Wonders for Nonprofits and Fundraising November 18, 2010
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is a buzz word in philanthropy right now...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] and great success. As Patton McDowell &a...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] has wisdom from lessons learned and grea...
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Is it a holiday weekend for you? Then, lock it up! ow.ly/i/2cb76 #HappyFriday Have a great weekend - From PMA 10 hours ago
- TY to Maria! RT @theobserver: Outgoing Meck Min head Maria Hanlin offers parting words, challenges for Charlotte bit.ly/10R5iuP 11 hours ago
- Foundation For The Carolinas Announces New Hires. ow.ly/lnal2 #foundations #nonprofitnews #charlotte 12 hours ago
- #HappyFriday to our new followers! @MKutney @greatergiving @TimeToKickButs @Ryanintheus @connextconsult #thankyou 14 hours ago
- RT @hbganttcenter: On Saturday, June 1st join us for Family First programming. Sankofa Circle will be in the Learning Center from...... 16 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.