We cannot dispute the fact that advisory boards fulfill a very different role than that of governance boards. Simply put, the advisory board has no fiduciary responsibility and its advice is non-binding. It does not govern the organization, nor does it serve as its accountable body. It exhibits no legal obligation, financial oversight, or the […]
Tag Archives: establish priorities
You are here: Home » establish priorities
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Register Now for the 8th Annual @LeadershipNC Forum in #Charlotte presented by @NovantHealth - 01/22/15 ow.ly/G2xEy #LNCForum 14 hours ago
- Looking forward to a great @AFPCharlotte Monthly meeting later today. ow.ly/FFdlY 17 hours ago
- RT @USAnonProfits: Give back when you can to those that need it! Support your local or national #Nonprofit in any form you can! #volunteer 1 day ago
- RT @donaldjonas: What makes you stay awake at night? Thoughts on what keeps our @CareRingNC clients up @myUWCC intherings.org 1 day ago
- The PMA team enjoyed a festive evening last Friday hosted by Patton & Cindy. Great food, conversations and laughs! ow.ly/i/7XsM7 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.