The 22nd Annual Ride for Raptors will take place on Saturday, October 9, 2010 in Pendleton, SC. All proceeds will be donated to Carolina Raptor Center for the rehabilitation and care of injured and orphaned hawks, owls, eagles, and vultures. Participants will cycle the scenic terrain of Anderson and Pickens Counties in three distances (25, […]
Tag Archives: Conservation
You are here: Home » Conservation
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @hbganttcenter: How has photography changed America? Affected our identity? Don't miss this amazing film and discussion with Deb...... 5 hours ago
- Novant Health NICU Receives $47k Grant - will provide 36 new Neopuff machines that help premature babies breathe ow.ly/ByLTA 8 hours ago
- RT @bprim: If you love #running and #NASCAR, here's a double whammy for you, the @kaseykahne Five Kahne on Oct. 12: kaseykahnefoundation.org/portfolio/regi… 10 hours ago
- ICYMI From the PMA Blog: Jesse Cureton on Leadership & Success - ow.ly/BhEXU #clt #charlotte #philanthropy 1 day ago
- Last chance to apply for a Regional Artist Project Grant from @ASCCharlotte 09/19 at noon is the deadline! ow.ly/zNe8p #charlotte 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.