The 22nd Annual Ride for Raptors will take place on Saturday, October 9, 2010 in Pendleton, SC. All proceeds will be donated to Carolina Raptor Center for the rehabilitation and care of injured and orphaned hawks, owls, eagles, and vultures. Participants will cycle the scenic terrain of Anderson and Pickens Counties in three distances (25, […]
Tag Archives: Conservation
You are here: Home » Conservation
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @LAAGiving2: You don't have to change careers to join the NPO sector, join a NPO Board nonprofitquarterly.org/governancevoic… 1 hour ago
- RT @GiftWorks: Good to know - Grant Process “Do’s” and “Don’ts” by @PalmettoGrants ow.ly/rn7bZ #nonprofit 2 hours ago
- RT @PRNnonprofit: 5 ways to improve your #nonprofit in the new year: ow.ly/rwYFw (via @Take2Services) ^st 3 hours ago
- RT @R_Levin_Assoc: Beyond fundraising mechanics... "Show Your Donors That They Matter" bit.ly/12bbHDA #nonprofit 4 hours ago
- Join @AFPCharlotte for their Holiday Social on Dec.12th at Taco Mac Sports Grill. Members can register free. ow.ly/rwywm 5 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.