Each month, the PMA Blog will feature a past/current client that is making exceptional progress in advancing its mission and vision. The showcased client will typically exhibit strategies that are timely and speak to challenges and opportunities facing us all. This month’s Client Spotlight is Foothills Area Family YMCA (YMCA), based in Seneca, S.C. and […]
Tag Archives: communications plan
You are here: Home » communications plan
Search Our Blog
- Charlotte Catholic High School Seeks Director of Advancement May 22, 2013
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers May 20, 2013
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration May 10, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Identifying Talent: Nonprofit Development Professionals December 20, 2011
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is a buzz word in philanthropy right now...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] and great success. As Patton McDowell &a...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] has wisdom from lessons learned and grea...
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Happy Thursday to our new followers! @TheCharitySpace @AFPIQNikki @AAACarolinas @yancyscot @Samsamum #thankyou 12 hours ago
- RT @afpcharlotte: Did you know: With an AFP Membership, the AFP Resource Center is available 24/7 to answer a wide range of questions. 13 hours ago
- #ThrowbackThursday Writing Strong Job Descriptons: Why They Matter. January 2013 ow.ly/lfhDC #nonprofit #search 14 hours ago
- Thanks @AFPCharlotte and @Raven_Group for the succession planning discussion today. 15 hours ago
- What leadership development tools does your nonprofit use? Online resources for training are limitless. #AFPCLT #afpeeps 15 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.