The 22nd Annual Ride for Raptors will take place on Saturday, October 9, 2010 in Pendleton, SC. All proceeds will be donated to Carolina Raptor Center for the rehabilitation and care of injured and orphaned hawks, owls, eagles, and vultures. Participants will cycle the scenic terrain of Anderson and Pickens Counties in three distances (25, […]
Tag Archives: Clemson
You are here: Home » Clemson
Search Our Blog
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers May 20, 2013
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration May 10, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Identifying Talent: Nonprofit Development Professionals December 20, 2011
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is a buzz word in philanthropy right now...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] and great success. As Patton McDowell &a...
- President’s Corner: Why Proactive Collaboration is More Strategic than Reactive Mergers | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] has wisdom from lessons learned and grea...
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Are you ready to replace your key performers if they leave? #constantcontact conta.cc/14o8NNS 6 minutes ago
- It's not 2 late to join @AFPCharlotte meeting this month. 5/23, at 11:30am. Leader Development & Succession Planning ow.ly/l87zt 59 minutes ago
- "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West #quote #HappyMonday 2 hours ago
- 600 followers! Next stop? 1k! 2 days ago
- Got a lunch thief in your office? Here's a creative idea. ow.ly/i/28Anh #HappyFriday 2 days ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.