Attracting talented staff members is a challenge for all nonprofit organizations. Recruiting exceptional talent requires an analysis of the staff structure and an understanding of what motivates applicants to apply. Patton McDowell & Associates (PMA) engages in search initiatives, focusing on executive, development, marketing and finance positions in the nonprofit sector. The following executive search positions […]
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @KathieKRyan: Use a major gift announcement to revitalize your #capital campaign. Slumps happen but you can fix! #nonprofit #fundraising 12 minutes ago
- RT @JoshCFRE: Fantastic performance by 12-year old cellist Malik Kofi at #Jazzy2013 -- what a fun luncheon this has been @PattonMcDowell 55 minutes ago
- Thank you to our new followers! @PlentyCo @GVPPartners @V4Violetta @StewartMarrMktg @cvheady007 @AlexParkinsonNY @Revofhope 1 hour ago
- Can't go? Make a donation! RT @Safe_Alliance: Still some tickets left for The Jingle Bell Bash this Saturday! goo.gl/q9F8f 2 hours ago
- RT @fundchat: How Should #Nonprofits Face The Competition (i.e. Each Other)? fundchat.org/2013/12/06/non… #fundchat 3 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.