On April 2, 2012, the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) announced the results of its 2012 State of the Nonprofit Sector Survey. With support from Bank of America Charitable Foundation, NFF was able to work with 4,607 nonprofit organizations from across the United States to understand how they are “are adapting their organizations and finances to current economic […]
Search Our Blog
- From Captive Audience to Lifetime Friend February 20, 2014
- Steve Smith Strikes Out Domestic Violence For Charity in Upcoming Inaugural Event February 19, 2014
- Event Reminder: AFP Charlotte February 2014 Monthly Meeting February 17, 2014
- Importance of Corporate Partnerships February 14, 2014
- Cannon School Exceeds $7.1 Million Goal to Complete Capital Campaign February 10, 2014
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Discovery + Defining the Issues May 28, 2013
- CLT Chapter of Fundraising Pros Hosts NGAAP Giving Circle | valaida: […] Find more info here: AFP Charlotte Febru...
- Tim Wolski: #3 - companies should always have a unified voice ...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] … doors open, now comes the hard p...
- The Flipside: What One Startup Is Learning From Successful Nonprofits: […] There are many ways to define success fo...
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors executive search Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- Grants & Program Funding for 2014-15 announced by @ASCCharlotte ow.ly/zKlGq #charlotte 2 hours ago
- Thanks to @TriComFdn for sponsoring the 10th Annual NC Philanthropy Conference's Pre-Conference Reception ow.ly/zv2Dr 3 hours ago
- Proud to be part of CFRE review course and to be leading the session in Volunteer Engagement. 8/12-/13 ow.ly/zvcD9 22 hours ago
- Mark your calendar for the Sept 27th Walk to End Alzheimer's bit.ly/1lxuEMu @AlzAssocWNC 1 day ago
- Save the Date! @EchoFoundation 16th Annual Award Event honoring Jerry Richardson & the Cramer-Walthausen Fmly 9/10/14 ow.ly/z05qM 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.