On April 2, 2012, the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) announced the results of its 2012 State of the Nonprofit Sector Survey. With support from Bank of America Charitable Foundation, NFF was able to work with 4,607 nonprofit organizations from across the United States to understand how they are “are adapting their organizations and finances to current economic […]
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @FixedOpsGenius: RT @DrJeffersnBoggs: Giving liberates the soul of the giver. - Maya Angelou #quote 14 hours ago
- Love the resources available RT @NancyIannone: RT @npmaven: #Nonprofit Boards 101: A few essential resources bit.ly/1iCILkd 16 hours ago
- Agreed! RT @DanielMeloyDC: Good advice for year-end #nonprofit #fundraising bit.ly/1bK4Fy6 @FundraisingAuth 17 hours ago
- RT @WilsonShow: Here's my preview of @CLTsymphony's "SPX Magic of Christmas" with @CCaloucheCo at @BlumenthalArts: wccbcharlotte.com/story/wilson-j… 18 hours ago
- ICYMI from the PMA Blog: Don't Go It Alone: Nonprofits Need Partners in Social Media ow.ly/rtYFZ #nonprofit #socialmedia 19 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.