On April 2, 2012, the Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) announced the results of its 2012 State of the Nonprofit Sector Survey. With support from Bank of America Charitable Foundation, NFF was able to work with 4,607 nonprofit organizations from across the United States to understand how they are “are adapting their organizations and finances to current economic […]
Search Our Blog
- The Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum May 17, 2013
- [Innovation Series] Collaboration and Collective Impact May 15, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration May 10, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Remembering the Experience – Notes from the 2013 NC/SC Planned Giving Conference May 6, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- 7 Steps for Effective Board Development in 2011 January 5, 2011
- Identifying Talent: Nonprofit Development Professionals December 20, 2011
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- [Innovation Series] May Topic is Collaboration | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] month, Patton McDowell & Associates ...
- This is Heavy—Making Sure Time is an Ally, Not an Enemy - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: […] Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations...
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: [...] the most difficult step in the entire proces...
- Send for Help—Independent Counsel for Nonprofit Board Meetings - Nonprofit Hub - Nonprofit Hub: [...] Strategic Planning: Getting Started [Patton ...
- President’s Corner – Creating Your Personal Board | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: [...] Patton McDowell & Associates focuses on ...
advocates AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- 600 followers! Next stop? 1k! 1 day ago
- Got a lunch thief in your office? Here's a creative idea. ow.ly/i/28Anh #HappyFriday 1 day ago
- RT @nodanews: The 1970's- No knee pads, helmets, brakes or over cautious soccer moms- A groovy photo exhibit hosted @eveningmuse, May 22... 1 day ago
- PMA Search Announcement: Mooresville Soup Kitchen Welcomes Vickie Traynum ow.ly/l85nX #nonprofit #executivesearch 1 day ago
- RT @Leadershipfreak: "I'm not qualified," is bull crap. Everyone is qualified to serve someone, somewhere. #leadership 1 day ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.