Call it a changing of the guard or just restlessness, but 2011 featured increased turnover at many of the Charlotte region’s nonprofit organizations. Following several years of stasis in the wake of the economic downturn, volunteer and staff leaders heightened the assessment of their human resources and started making changes. On the other side, staff […]
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- RT @GiftWorks: Good to know - Grant Process “Do’s” and “Don’ts” by @PalmettoGrants ow.ly/rn7bZ #nonprofit 1 hour ago
- RT @PRNnonprofit: 5 ways to improve your #nonprofit in the new year: ow.ly/rwYFw (via @Take2Services) ^st 2 hours ago
- RT @R_Levin_Assoc: Beyond fundraising mechanics... "Show Your Donors That They Matter" bit.ly/12bbHDA #nonprofit 3 hours ago
- Join @AFPCharlotte for their Holiday Social on Dec.12th at Taco Mac Sports Grill. Members can register free. ow.ly/rwywm 4 hours ago
- Go home and spend time with your loved ones...Enjoy your weekend! "A man should never neglect his family for business." – Walt Disney 2 days ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.