Based on the views of 1,148 people who plan to give during the holidays as well as a sampling of all American adults, holiday giving this year will surpass $48-billion from more than 170 million American donors. Online contributions alone are growing by 30 percent to more than $6-billion. Seventy-four percent of American adults will […]
Search Our Blog
- Happy Thanksgiving November 27, 2013
- New Horizons for Philanthropy: Paying for Success November 25, 2013
- Building Sustainability in the Third World November 22, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Competing for Nonprofit Talent November 20, 2013
- Seven Keys Series: Retain Your Talent November 15, 2013
- PMA Launches the Nonprofit Innovation Series February 5, 2013
- Nonprofit Innovation Series – Governance March 5, 2013
- July Launch to the “7 Keys Series” July 3, 2013
- Strategic Planning: Setting Expectations May 8, 2013
- Writing Strong Job Descriptions: Why They Matter January 23, 2013
- Fundraisingwoche vom 28.10.-03.11.2013 | sozialmarketing.de - wir lieben Fundraising: […] Tech: 29 Online Gift Stores That Benefit...
- site2cite: Reblogged this on site2cite....
- Alliances: A New Organizational Paradigm | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] is prophetic, if also somewhat morbid, t...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] Interviewed – Remember them? Your plan...
- Strategic Planning: Marketing Your Plan | Patton McDowell & Associates Blog: […] volunteers who helped you create your pl...
AFP AFP Charlotte Ally Yusuf annual fund Association of Fundraising Professionals board development board of directors capital campaign charitable giving Charity charlotte coaching and evaluation consulting David Ibsen development assessment donate donation donor donors economy Featured fundraising Josh Jacobson leadership major gifts maximize donors Mecklenburg Nonprofit nonprofit board nonprofits nonprofit sector north carolina organization Patton McDowell Patton McDowell & Associates philanthropy PMA Rex Otey sally loftis Staff development Stephen Belenky strategic advisory strategic plan strategic planning Sub-featured
Posts by Month
- How Should #Nonprofits Face The Competition (i.e. Each Other)? via @ggfundraise ow.ly/rAzVQ 11 hours ago
- Checkout: “Impressive Statistics v. One Good Story” wp.me/p1h0KY-BV #nonprofit #fundraising #charity #charities via @MLInnovations 12 hours ago
- "If people aren't donating to your cause, it's because you're not telling a story" from @ThisIsSethsBlog ow.ly/rAxUN 13 hours ago
- RT @LAAGiving2: You don't have to change careers to join the NPO sector, join a NPO Board nonprofitquarterly.org/governancevoic… 14 hours ago
- RT @GiftWorks: Good to know - Grant Process “Do’s” and “Don’ts” by @PalmettoGrants ow.ly/rn7bZ #nonprofit 15 hours ago
The Patton McDowell & Associates Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.